- Student Facing Materials
- The Student-Facing Index gives a list of student facing PD4CS material and how teachers can most effectively use it.
- Student Misconceptions and Challenges
- The MCs Index gives a list of posts on how a teacher can help students overcome the most common misconceptions and challenges students have.
- CS Principles: Big Ideas in Programming (Online Interactive Book)
- CS Principles: Big Ideas in Programming (http://interactivepython.org/runestone/static/StudentCSP/index.html) is an online book for students who want to learn CS Principles.
- Online Python Tutor
- Python Tutor (http://www.pythontutor.com/) is a free educational tool to visualize the execution of Python code
- An Interactive Python Textbook
- How to Think Like a Computer Scientist (http://interactivepython.org/courselib/static/thinkcspy/index.html) is an interactive Python programming book.
- Timeline of Computer History
- Timeline of Computer History http://www.computerhistory.org/timeline/ lists important events of the computer history.
- Python Official Home
- Official home of the Python Programming Language: https://www.python.org/ (accessed June 26, 2016)
- Python v2.7 documentation
- Python textbooks available on-line
- Think Python introduces conceptual material and motives computational thinking: http://www.greenteapress.com/thinkpython/
- CodingBat provides immediate feedback to coding problems.
- http://codingbat.com/python (accessed June 26, 2016)
- TutorialsPoint provides good tutorial material about Python programming. You can find more examples about loops.
- http://www.tutorialspoint.com/python/index.htm (accessed June 26, 2016)